Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm back

It's been a while since I have posted to my blog. I have been pretty ill, on and off, during the last few months. I am still doing my WLS walk though. I have an appointment this coming Thursday with my WLS patient advocate. His name is Matt. He is my go to guy when I have questions about the whole WLS process. I also have to have all my lab work done that day. It is looking like we are shooting for a July 2013 date for my surgery. Pretty pumped!

I am going to make an effort to come and post more, just so you can understand the process I have to go through before my actual surgery.

I am 5 days with no soda. It is not an easy task for me. I have given up soda many times, but I usually fall back on soda water. The carbonation is what I crave. I am not allowed to have it after I have my surgery because it blows up the little pouch and causes pain. I figured I would give it up now instead of waiting for last minute. I am ready to kill someone, but I will get through it. Addictions are so hard to break.

I'll post again soon.

Happy New Year To You All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment