Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Beginning

This year is a big year for me. I am getting married. Yay! I have also made it my goal by the end of this year to be another 50 pounds thinner. I left behind 21 pounds in 2010. Yeehaw!! I hope it stays there. This journey is not an easy one and I believe it is only going to get harder from here. I am just taking it one bite at a time.
There will be times in my blog that I talk about companies or their products. I would like it known I am only stating my opinions, good or bad. I am not being paid by any company to do this blog (unless someone would like to step up.). I would just like to share my experience and hopefully have some followers. Losing weight is one of the hardest things to conquer in life. If I can help one person become stronger by reading about my journey, then I know I have done my job.
Until next time....

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment