Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow and More Snow

We had so much snow today and it is still coming. I shoveled 5 times today. As I sit in my chair with my feet up, I can feel every muscle in my body burning. At first I was complaining about it. Then it hit me. I exercised today. :) I am not sure how many calories I burned, but I must have burned something. I have been doing my weight loss plan (will talk more about the plan in future blog posts) for about 3 months. I really haven't been exercising though. It is hard for me to find the right time for a work out. I rise around 5:30am most days, work on and off through out the day until the evening and then I just want to come home and relax. I am usually sitting in my chair around 7pm or so. I really need to figure something out. I wish I was so motivated, that nothing could get in the way. I just haven't made it to that point yet. Sad, but at least I am honest. Maybe I need to get out my old, "Sweatin' to the Oldies" VCR tapes and sweat with Richard Simmons again. I'll work on that.

I was laying in bed last night thinking about my blog. I was wondering if I will have any comments or if I will have any followers. I told myself, it is a work in progress, just like my body and it can only get better from here. I just hope months from now and lots of posts later, I find that I have helped one person with my honest journey.
Until next time.....

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment